Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
Citrus County School District / 1007 W. Main Street, Inverness, Florida 34450 / Phone: (352) 726-1931
Citrus County offers MealpayPlus, a state-of-the-art online service that provides you the convenience and information you need to manage your studentís meal account. This system speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria, eliminates the need to send checks to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunch money, and ensures that your child will receive a nutritious meal.
At no cost, MealpayPlus allows any family to:
* Create a free, secured account to manage all of your student's accounts.
* Check your studentís current account balance.
* Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria.
* Create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance.
For a small program fee, MealpayPlus allows any family to:
* Make a prepayment into your studentís meal account using a credit card or debit card. This can be done through MealpayPlus or by calling 877-634-9609. Funds deposited through MealpayPlus are usually available for student use within a matter of minutes.
* Create settings to automatically replenish your studentís account when it reaches a low balance.
For the current school year, we strongly encourage all parents, even if you do not prepay for your studentís meal account, to create an account at MealpayPlus at no cost.
Roy R. Pistone, II
1007 W. Main Street
Inverness, FL 34450-4698
Phone: (352) 726-1931
To create a new account, follow the onscreen directions and register your student using their 7-digit District Student ID number. If you need assistance locating this number, please call the District Food & Nutrition Services Department at 352-726-1931, ext. 2402 or 2429.
For those who do wish to prepay into their studentís meal account, visit the website or call 877-634-9609 from anywhere, at anytime.
We consistently strive to find new and better ways to serve our students and our families, and we thank you for partnering with us in this effort.